Recipients of a 529 plan may see payments from their 529 plan in QuikPAY. If your plan requires a copy of your bill, you can print your invoice in QuikPay account.
You are responsible for contacting your 529 plan representative to determine what they require to issue payment to the University. Your 529 plan should mail payment to the University by the due date of the University bill. Please make sure the 529 vendor references the student's name and ID number on the check.
How to Print Your Bill and Vew Payments in QuikPAY
- Log inot SPIRE with your Net ID.
- Select Main Menu-Finances-View/Pay Bill.
- Select the "View/Pay Bill" link.
- Select "View and Pay Accounts" on left panel.
- Then select "Bursar Bill"-view latest tuition bill or tuition bill history.
- Click on the date in order to view the bill.