Biology Petitions and Forms

Biology Department Forms

Course Override Form, Independent Study Form, Practicum Form 

This form can be used during the add/drop period. After the add/drop period, you must use one of the forms listed below available in the College of Natural Sciences Advising Office.

College of Natural Sciences Petitions and Forms

For the following petitions and forms please use this link.  

Credit Overload Petition

Late Add Petition

Late Withdrawal Petition

Course Repeat Petition - Three-Peat

Academic Plan Form (SAPA)

Academic Discipline Self-Assessment Form

Incomplete Grade Form