Email the BMB/Chem IT Team at email@example.com for assistance with:
- Computer’s operating system
- Software applications
- Email client or its configuration
- Copier’s network connection
Visit the BMB/Chem IT website for more information on the services they provide.
For general IT support, consult the UMass IT website or call the IT Helpdesk at (413) 545-9400.
To request an LDAP account
An LDAP account allows you to to access the Departmental Room Booking System, departmental Word Press sites and any resources your lab may store on the file server. If you need an LDAP account, please complete this online form.
To reset your LDAP password
Please follow these instructions to reset your LDAP password:
2. Authenticate with your NetID when prompted
3. Enter a new password as indicated
4. Click "Change"
5. Allow up to 30 minutes for the change to take effect