Download and complete: CHANGE TO CONCENTRATION Cover Sheet
The Change to Concentration form is for all curriculum course changes, concentration title and sponsor changes. Changes are required to be submitted each semester that require curriculum changes.
Instructions for submittal:
- Cover Sheet: Download and complete the Change to Concentration Cover Sheet. Indicate all types of changes. If adding more than 5 courses, submit multiple forms.
- Justification page: Create word document and provide a justification for each change, including each individual course that is added.
- Curriculum: Request your current curriculum sheet from the BDIC Dept. (firstname.lastname@example.org). Highlight courses to be removed. Do not make any additional changes. Select "Remove highlighted curriculum courses" on the cover sheet.
- Email all documents to the BDIC Department for signature approval and processing.
Note: Signature approvals will be collected by the BDIC Departmenet via DocuSign. Students should contact their Sponsor regarding changes and notification of BDIC DocuSign request.
- Students will recieve an email notification from the BDIC office after the Change to Concentration has been approved and processed.
Email the BDIC Office at email@example.com