BCT students have access to MS Project for installation on their own computers because BCT is a STEM program at UMass. Use the instructions below to get and install the software.
- Go to the UMass Azure Dev Tools for Teaching page to learn more about this program.
- Click on the Web Store link (or go to Azure Dev Tools) and use your @umass.edu email to sign in. Make sure you sign in with the UMass email and NOT with a personal account, which may happen if you were already logged into a Microsoft account. If you can’t log in with the UMass account, open this page in an incognito tab in your browser and log in from there.
- On the main page, click on “Software”, then search for “Project” and the link will show up as you can see below.
- When you click on the “Project Professional” link, a sidebar opens where you can then get your product ID and download the installer.
- Afterwards, just install the software.