- CHFA Faculty News Submission Link
- CHFA Monitor Slide Request
- Travel Registry System
- Apps at UMass
- ScholarWorks: Afro-American Studies Collection
- African Studies Association
- National Council for Black Studies
- Schomberg Center for Research in Black Culture
- DRUM Magazine
- HFA Advising & Career Center
- HFA Careers & Internships
Kiara Hill says attending this year’s Center for Curatorial Leadership/Mellon Foundation seminar in New York City revealed something very important for her. “The program showed me there is a path,” Hill says. “I can stay as curious as I want to be.
Monday, April 9, 2018
By Evan Lewis ...
Tuesday, April 3, 2018
See the News & Media Relations article here....
Friday, March 30, 2018
Nine faculty and students from the W.E.B. Du Bois Department of Afro-American Studies, along with several alumni, took part in the 42nd annual conference of the National Council for Black Studies ...
Thursday, March 29, 2018
Monday, March 26, 2018
Angelique Warner“Negotiating The Law: Black Women Writing Out The Abject”Tuesday, April 10th @ 4:30 p.m., New Africa House, Rm #21...
Monday, March 19, 2018
Dr. Crystal Webster has accepted a tenure-track position as an Assistant Professor of History at the University of Texas, San Antonio. She will be teaching African American history, early American...