- CHFA Faculty News Submission Link
- CHFA Monitor Slide Request
- Travel Registry System
- Apps at UMass
- ScholarWorks: Afro-American Studies Collection
- African Studies Association
- National Council for Black Studies
- Schomberg Center for Research in Black Culture
- DRUM Magazine
Tuesday, August 29, 2017
Dr. Julia Bernier, Ph.D. 2017, has received a Mellon Postdoctoral Fellowship for the Study of Slavery at Georgetown University for the 2017-2018 academic year. She will support research related to...
Monday, August 28, 2017
Dr. Jacinta R. Saffold, Ph.D. 2017, has been awarded a Mellon/ACLS (American Council of Learned Societies) Public Fellows postdoctoral appointment. She will serve as the Associate Director of...