Dania V. Francis
1020 Thompson Hall
- American Economic Association
- National Economic Association
- Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management
- Association for Education Finance and Policy
- Labor Economics
- Public Finance
- Economics of Education
- Racial and Ethnic Economic Disparities
Francis, Dania V. "Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice? Teacher Perceptions of Black Girls in the Classroom." The Review of Black Political Economy, 2012, 39(3), pp. 311-320.
Francis, Dania V. “Economic Growth.” In P. L. Mason (Ed.), The Encyclopedia of Race and Racism (2 ed.), 2013. Detroit: Macmillan Reference USA, an imprint of Gale / Cengage Learning.
Darity Jr., William A.; Lahiri, Bidisha and Frank, Dania V. "Reparations for African-Americans as a Transfer Problem: A Cautionary Tale." Review of Development Economics, 2010, 14(2), pp. 248-61.
Darity Jr., William and Frank, Dania. "The Economics of Reparations." The American Economic Review, 2003, 93(2), pp. 326-29.