The University of Massachusetts Amherst

How to get help concerning F&CS’ administrative functions

If you have a question concerning any administrative function (accounting, budgeting, procurement, HR, customer service, document archives or communications) affecting Campus Planning, Design & Construction Management, Physical Plant or Transportation Services, call 545-8000 for assistance, or visit the FCS Admin website for guidance. 

How to get help for an urgent maintenance problem

Is something wrong, like a broken water pipe or electrical sparks, needing immediate attention?

Call the 24/7 Facilities Solutions Center at (413) 545-6401.

How to request non-emergency service (including fleet vehicle service) or renovations

Do you want work done involving building walls, installing outlets, or removing sinks?

Hiring a new faculty member and need to have the office painted and made ready?

Need to arrange for preventive maintenance or repair of a university vehicle?

First, make your needs known to your Dean’s Office.  Then, fill out the Service Request Form located on the Facilities & Campus Services website or contact your F&CS Customer Service Representative listed on the web page.  Your Customer Service Representative will go over your project with you and guide you through the work authorization process.

You can also request service by using the Facilities Service Request function in the My UMass app. The app is available for free download from Google Play or the Apple App Store.

Administration & Finance Websites