Travel Writing and Social Media Marketing - GoNOMAD Travel
ABOUT: GoNOMAD.com has published travel articles and guides since 2000, and today is ranked number five out of all travel websites!
INTERNSHIP TITLE: Travel Writing and Social Media Marketing
Our interns are a vital part of what we do, they write articles, travel on trips, work with us on social media and we teach them everything about the publishing world of 2020. See the kinds of jobs that our interns have gotten, an internship with us is a key stepping stone if you want to work in publishing in this era. Very hands-on and fun.
Please visit this page to view the short video and read about the hundreds of UMass interns who have worked with us since 2005.
Duties may include:
- Content creation including, email, blog, social media, and video creation;
- Assist in the research of target audiences;
- Research promotional tools to reach audiences;
- Help to maintain a social media presence;
- Other duties as necessary.
- Strong writing skills;
- Understanding of social media platforms – especially Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Experience in Office and Google Drive;
- Enthusiasm for the organization’s mission;
- Other skills as needed per position.
OPPORTUNITY TYPE: Internship.
PAY TYPE: Unpaid.
JOB STATUS: Part-Time (15 hours weekly).
APPLICATION DUE DATE: Rolling.
PERIOD OF INTERNSHIP/EMPLOYMENT: Fall, Spring, Summer.
REQUIRED DEGREE: All majors welcome.
CONTACT: Max Hartshorne.
HOW TO APPLY: Send cover letter, resume, and sample travel article to firstname.lastname@example.org.