Sports News Editor Internship, Yardbarker, Burlingame, CA (remote)
Yardbarker is a sports news service committed to delivering breaking NFL news, MLB news, NBA news, and NHL news. We write, aggregate and syndicate hundreds of articles, galleries and sports quizzes daily. And, we produce the most informative and customizable sports newsletter in the industry, The Morning Bark.
We’re passionate about what we do and are excited to offer this Sports News Editor Internship. If you’re looking to learn about the digital media business and have an interest in editing content for a leading sports site, then this opportunity may be for you!
All applicants for the Sports News Editor Internship must meet the following eligibility requirements to apply:
- Must be pursuing an undergraduate degree in English, Journalism, Communications or related field;
- Must be enrolled at an accredited 2-year or 4-year college or university in the United States;
- Must be a United States citizen or Permanent Resident;
- Must have a deep interest and knowledge of sports;
- Must have a strong writing background and keen eye for detail;
- Must be comfortable working remotely.
PERIOD OF INTERNSHIP/EMPLOYMENT: Temporary
PAY TYPE: Paid
OPPORTUNITY TYPE: Internship
JOB STATUS: Part time, 5 – 10 hours a week
LOCATION: Burlingame, CA (However, internship is a remote job)
APPLICATION DUE DATE: Rolling
REQUIRED DEGREE: English, Journalism, Communications, or related coursework required.
CONTACT: Jeff Kloster, CEO, Internships@yardbarker.com
HOW TO APPLY: https://www.yardbarker.com/jobs/internships