Social Innovation Fellow (STIPEND), Semester in the City
Semester in the City allows you to:
- Gain experience that will open doors to jobs in the fast-growing social sector as well as the private sector;
- Make a difference in the world and develop your sense of passion and purpose through hands-on projects at a leading non-profit, social mission business, or government agency;
- Magnify your impact through critical thinking skills learned in our Becoming a Problem Solver and Social Innovator’s Tool Box courses and workshops;
- Live in Boston in our affordable apartments with other Semester in the City students (the cost of Semester in the City is the same or less than the cost of a typical semester on campus);
- Grow your professional voice and communication skills through real-world experiences and coaching from a dedicated mentor – all while earning a full semester of academic credit.
Past interns have been placed at organizations like the Boston Arts & Soul Music Fest, Boston Ballet, 826 Boston, Boston Children’s Chorus, and more. Every student completes a 30 hour/week internship; students focus on a special project for their organization but also help to build general organizational capacity.
PERIOD OF INTERNSHIP/EMPLOYMENT: Fall or Spring semester
PAY TYPE: $595 stipend/semester
OPPORTUNITY TYPE: Internship
JOB STATUS: 30 hour/week internship, ~10-12 hours/week of class and associated coursework
APPLICATION DUE DATE: Rolling admissions, Spring 2021 final deadline is November 1
REQUIRED DEGREE:Must be currently enrolled as an undergraduate.
CONTACT: Devon Cruz, firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO APPLY: Find our application here: https://collegeforsocialinnovation.org/apply