Ricky Rodriguez Photography - Arts Marketing and Communication Internship
Ricky Rodriguez Photography is a high-end wedding photography company that primarily photographs weddings in NYC and the Berkshires. We need someone to do work on RR Photo Instagram and Pinterest. Only looking for an hour a day. Interns with Pinterest experience is a plus.
Work may include the following:
- Assist in content creation including, emails, newsletters, social media, and video creation;
- Research promotional tools to reach audiences;
- Help to maintain the social media presence;
- Other duties as necessary.
- Strong writing skills;
- Understanding of social media platforms – especially Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest;
- Capability to communicate through Zoom or Google Meetings;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Experience in Office and Google Drive;
- An enthusiasm for the organization’s mission;
- Other skills as needed per position.
- Completion ofAES Arts Marketing course;
- Some experience with digital design and editing platforms such as Canva, Adobe Spark, iMovie and/or other photo/video editing programs is helpful.
PERIOD OF INTERNSHIP/EMPLOYMENT: Spring 2021
OPPORTUNITY TYPE: Internship/Unpaid, 5-6 hours per week
APPLY: Position open until filled. Send resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.