Online Store Marketing Intern, LaunchSpace Inc.
LaunchSpace is a non-profit, member-based community workshop in the Orange Innovation Center, providing tools, equipment, education, and support to people who want to make, repair and create, but don’t have space, money, or time to build a shop of their own. It offers an environment to share creative energy, a classroom for personal learning for all ages, and workforce training for re-entry into the job market.
INTERNSHIP DESCRIPTION: We are looking for an Online Store Marketing Intern for the following projects:
- Work with shop stewards to identify new products that LaunchSpace can create and sell
- Work with shop stewards to improve production process (ideation to evaluation)
- Create a targeted marketing campaign to drive new business to the online store
- Work with social media management intern team to create marketing material for online store
Depending on the individual’s interests and skills, other projects may include:
- Post new products to the online store, write product descriptions, etc.
- Designing flyers, signage, and other printed promotional materials to promote the retail program
- Drafting email blasts to promote the retail program
Other self-directed projects You might be a great fit for this if you have:
- Strong organizational and communication skill
- Basic graphic design skills (preferred)
- Basic video skills (preferred)
- Experience with social media platforms, ideally on behalf of an organization or business We have a team of dedicated volunteers and board members for support. This is a great opportunity for someone interested in arts, culture, community development, and making an impact on rural areas. You will be a valued member of our team and you’ll enjoy being a part of this vibrant community space!
PERIOD OF INTERNSHIP: Flexible
PAY TYPE: Unpaid, with potential for academic credit and/or recommendation letter
POSITION STATUS: Part-Time (about 5 hours/week), flexible
LOCATION: LaunchSpace, 131 W Main St, Orange, MA (with the option to complete hours remotely)
APPLICATION DUE DATE: Rolling
REQUIRED DEGREE: BS/BA in PR, marketing, communications, business, or similar relevant field
HOW TO APPLY: Resume & brief cover letter