Marketing & Social Media for Non-Profit Youth Organization, The Performance Project, Holyoke MA
The Performance Project is an arts, social justice, and inter-generational mentoring program for youth based in Holyoke.
First Generation members, age 15-22 create and perform original, multi-lingual physical theater based on their life experiences and personal narratives. This year we’ll be continuing to perform, “Stand Tall Mi Gente!” We also work with youth in the custody of the Department of Youth Services (DYS) in our visual arts residencies and in the community in First Generation.
Majors and Interests
Communications, digital media, public relations, PR/marketing.
- Develop and manage social media platforms (FB, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo, TikTok?).
- Consolidate and update YouTube Channel.
- Generate, edit, publish and share content on social media (text, images, video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to engage.
- Work on bi-weekly newsletter.
- Possible: Update Press contacts.
CONTACT: Cristóbal Silva San Martín; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Ph: (413) 695-8491