How to Get an Intern Info Session
Follow the Remote Internship Toolkit to create a successful virtual internship experience.
Prospective internship providers who watch How to Get an Intern: An Info Session for Artists, Arts-Based Businesses and Non-Profits will learn:
- How to become an internship site.
- Make the most of your internship opportunity.
- How to create a successful remote internship.
- Empower interns to have an exceptional learning experience.
- Register with UMass Career Services as an internship provider.
The Arts Extension Service will also promote registered arts-based internship opportunities among our arts and humanities students.
The UMass Arts Entrepreneurship Initiative and our partners, HFA Advising & Career Center and UMass Amherst Career Services, present the How to Get an Intern Info Session video. The UMass Arts Entrepreneurship Initiative works to advance our region’s culture, community, and creative economy by strengthening ties between students, artists, community leaders, and the University. The Initiative’s programs include internships, courses, workshops and professional development trainings, and consulting. Join our mailing list to stay informed!