Arts Marketing and Communication Internship, Artspromo
Join Artspromo, a boutique fast-paced organization, promoting award-winning Musicians/Authors and small Businesses. Artspromo is offering a digital marketing/social media/public relations Internship for 2020-2021.
We have had Umass/AES interns for over 10 years.
"I got the job I was interviewing for! I'm pretty pumped...it's a salaried job with a lot of room to grow and I'm blessed to have something so quickly out of college. Thank you so much for all the experience at Artspromo...I would have never gotten this job if not for you! I did an assignment for them so they could evaluate me and they were very impressed." — Umass Intern.
Please join us if you (are):
- Extremely attentive to detail;
- Have a professional attitude;
- Be creative, critical and articulate;
- Possess excellent grammar (English Majors, writers, journalists etc. encouraged);
- Must be an excellent mutli-tasker;
- Savvy and able to figure out new tasks on your own, using the internet as a resource.
We offer an opportunity to learn:
- Tracking of social media growth and create online ads (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter) & understand analytics;
- Create online contests and giveaways for clients products;
- Write and organize posts on clients Facebook, Instagram & Twitter accounts, @Tagging and #Tagging;
- Learn to use Mailchimp, Wordpress, Apps etc;
- Edit client press releases;
- Set up and promote "Lives";
- Reach out to influencers;
- Respond to clients with detailed emails regarding promotion of their campaign.
Period of Internship: Multiple Semesters/Seasons.
Pay Type: Unpaid.
Opportunity Type: Internship.
Number of total hours of position per week: 10.
Application Due Date: Rolling.
Required Degree/Major: All Majors
Application Requirements: Resume, Cover Letter
To Apply: Email firstname.lastname@example.org