Administration Support for Non-Profit Youth Organization, The Performance Project, Holyoke, MA
The Performance Project is an arts, social justice, and inter-generational mentoring program for youth based in Hampden County. First Generation members, age 14-22 create and perform original, multi-lingual physical theater based on their life experiences and personal narratives.
First Generation members and college interns mentor children in our Ubuntu Arts Community at Sullivan School in Holyoke—currently in creative zoom gatherings.
Majors and Interests
Non-profit or program management, arts, arts management, youthwork/youth development, communications, social justice, community development, fundraising.
- Strong writing, communication and computer skills.
- Confident on the phone, or willing to develop confidence!
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Reliable and committed to follow through and deadlines.
Responsibilities Might Include
- Develop and/or write content for newsletters, website, and press releases collaborating with director.
- Email outreach to local businesses, community organizations, colleges, student groups.
- Transcribe First Generation script materials from audio.
- Support grant research and fundraising initiatives.
- Phone outreach.
- Event Support: Outreach for community and fundraising events.
CONTACT: Cristóbal Silva San Martín, Email: email@example.com, Ph: (413) 695-8491