The University of Massachusetts Amherst
University of Massachusetts Amherst

Search Google Appliance


What about a final transcript and/or secondary examinations?

We require students to submit an official final high school transcript (with graduation certification) to the Undergraduate Admissions Office prior to beginning UMass Amherst courses.

Please know that any cancellation/postponement of secondary examinations will not impact your enrollment at UMass Amherst, as long as your school counselor is able to submit your internal final transcript with graduation certification. If you are following CBSE or CISCE, or other Indian state board examination, you may submit the Class XII certificate once it becomes available.

However, in order to receive credit through Advanced Placement (AP), International Baccalaureate (IB), Advanced Level (A-Level), and College-Level Examination Program (CLEP), you will still need to request that official results be sent from the testing agency directly to the UMass Amherst Registrar as soon as they are available. (See this website for more information on receiving credit by examination.)