The University of Massachusetts Amherst
University of Massachusetts Amherst

Search Google Appliance


The student visa services are suspended in my country. What should I do?

We advise you to have a UMass Amherst I-20 form in hand, so you can apply for a student visa (F-1) as soon as the visa service resumes in your country. We continue to work on plans to accommodate students who are unable to receive a student visa in a timely manner. Please continue to monitor the U.S. consular website in your local area.