For prospective students and their families
Sunday, October 18
Registration for this event has reached capacity, and is now closed. If you are unable to attend the open house and wish to visit campus, please visit the Visitors Center website to register for a campus tour and admissions information session.
If you wish to cancel or change your current reservation, please email us at email@example.com. Thank you for your assistance.
About the Day
The Open House will take place at the Mullins Center (200 Commonwealth Ave, Amherst MA 01003) starting at 9:30 AM. Please bring your reminder / check-in card to expedite registration.
The Open House program will include:
- Resource Fair (all schools/colleges and student offices/programs will be available to answer your questions)
- Official welcome to UMass Amherst
- On-campus academic presentations by schools and colleges
- Information sessions on admissions, financial aid, the residential first-year experience, academic advising, the Commonwealth Honors College, sustainability, and more!
- Tours (campus, residential, recreation center, and libraries)
Parking: Please note that parking for the Fall Open House will be in Lot 25 and Lot 12, which are located near the Mullins Center. See Visitor Parking Map
We hope you can join us!
Please register by October 9th. Prior to the Open House we will send you a reminder/ check-in card, which we ask that you bring to the event.
If you wish to cancel or change your online reservation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not duplicate your reservation. Thank you for your assistance.