Transfer admissions counselors are available to meet with prospective applicants to discuss all aspects of transferring to UMass Amherst.
If you are planning to come to campus and would like to meet with a transfer counselor, please fill out this form.
Please note that these appointments are informational in nature and will not be considered as part of any future admission decision. While we do what we can to accommodate specific appointment time requests, our travel schedule can limit our availability. In the event we are unable to meet with you, we’ll be happy to schedule a future phone or video appointment.
Transfer applicants are welcome to sign up for campus tours. These tours are a great way to get a feel for student life at UMass Amherst. Please note that the Information Session is very specific to freshman applicants and we therefore recommend doing the Tour Only option.
Transfer counselors are available to meet during walk-in hours on most Friday afternoons from 1:00 – 4:00 in Whitmore room 243. Park at the Visitors Center.
Community College Visits
Transfer counselors frequently visit the Massachusetts community colleges and are available to meet with students. Please see your community college below for the visit schedule and availability.
- Berkshire Community College
- Bristol Community College
- Bunker Hill Community College
- Cape Cod Community College
- Greenfield Community College
- Holyoke Community College
- Massasoit Community College
- MassBay Community College
- Middlesex Community College
- Mount Wachusett Community College
- North Shore Community College
- Northern Essex Community College
- Quinsigamond Community College
- Roxbury Community College
- Springfield Technical Community College
Mount Ida Campus of UMass Amherst Visits
UMass Amherst transfer counselors are also available to meet with Boston-area students on the Mount Ida Campus of UMass Amherst. Walk-ins are welcome, however appointments are encouraged. View our schedule and make an appointment.