The University of Massachusetts Amherst
University of Massachusetts Amherst

Search Google Appliance


How do I send the College Report/Transfer Disciplinary Report?

We may also ask for a disciplinary report. The report is only required from four-year schools, so not all students need to provide us with one. If needed, we’ll add this request to your checklist, along with the school from which we need the form, on your student status page. Once that is added, it is directly linked to our Transfer Disciplinary Report which has been converted to a fillable pdf. It can then be emailed to the appropriate office at your previous four-year institution.