- Common Application
- Application fee/waiver
Official final high school transcript
(for students applying during their first semester of full-time college only)
- Official transcripts for all completed college coursework. Photocopies, student copies, or emailed electronic college transcripts are not acceptable.
Common Application Transfer College Report or UMass Amherst Transfer Disciplinary Report
(required from all four-year colleges attended and, only if living on-campus, two-year colleges)
- Common Application Mid-Term Report or UMass Amherst Mid-Term Grades form
- Gap Explanation or resume for any gaps in college education after high school
- Additional audition / portfolio for those applying to Architecture, Art, Dance, or Music.
- TOEFL / IELTS scores (English as a second language students only)