Download and print this checklist to assist in the application process.
- Common Application
- Application fee
- Common Application School Report and Official High School Transcript (grades 9-11)
- Official SAT or ACT score report (must be sent electronically by the testing agency)
- Official transcripts for all completed college coursework. Photocopies, student copies, or emailed electronic college transcripts are not acceptable.
- Academic Letter of Recommendation
- Common Application Mid-Term Report / mid-semester grades
- TOEFL / IELTS scores (English as a second language students only)
- Additional audition / portfolio for those applying to Architecture, Art, Dance, or Music.