Download and print this checklist to assist in the application process.
- Common Application
- Application fee
- Common Application School Report and Official High School Transcript (grades 9-11)
- Official transcripts for all completed college coursework. Photocopies, student copies, or emailed electronic college transcripts are not acceptable.
- Academic Letter of Recommendation
- Common Application Mid-Term Report / mid-semester grades
- TOEFL / IELTS scores (English as a second language students only)
Additional audition / portfolio for those applying to Architecture, Art, Dance, or Music.
- (Optional) SAT I and/or ACT scores sent electronically and directly from the testing agency. Standardized tests are optional for first-year applicants, please refer to our test-optional policy page for more information.