Checklist for Freshman Applicants
Download and print this checklist to assist in the application process.
- Online Common Application
- Application fee (or fee waiver request)
- Common Application School Report or Official High School Transcript
- Official SAT or ACT score report
(must be sent electronically by the testing agency)
- Official transcripts for all completed college coursework
- Academic Letter of Recommendation
- Common Application Mid-Term Report / mid-semester grades
- TOEFL / IELTS scores (English as a second language students only)
- Additional audition / portfolio for those applying to Architecture, Art, Dance, or Music.