Congratulations on your acceptance to UMass Amherst! We look forward to hosting you and your family at an admitted student event. Spring Open House for Admitted Students will be held on Sunday, February 28, 2016. Please continue reading for more information on the day and how to register!
About the Day
The Open House will take place at Mullins Center (200 Commonwealth Ave, Amherst MA 01003) starting at 8 a.m. Please bring your barcode to expedite the check-in process.
The program will include:
- Resource Fair (all schools and colleges and student offices/programs will be available to answer your questions)
- Official welcome to UMass Amherst
- On-campus academic presentations by schools and colleges
- Information sessions on the Commonwealth Honors College, the residential first-year experience, financial aid, and more!
- Tour (campus, residential, and libraries)
Registration will open mid-January. Students register themselves using the SPIRE system. To access your SPIRE account, click here. Once you have accessed your Admitted Student Center in SPIRE, scroll to the bottom right-hand corner of the page where you will see "Spring Open House". Please fill-in the registration form. After completing the registration, make sure to print your barcode and bring it with you to Open House!