- Center for Counseling & Psychological Health (CCPH): offers a community of care to help students cope with stress or anxiety, find strategies to overcome challenges, promote mental wellbeing, and succeed in college life and beyond
- Center for Language, Speech, and Hearing: offers a comprehensive range of clinical services for individuals with communication disorders, differences, or delays, including both diagnostic evaluations and treatment sessions
- Dining Nutrition: offers registered dieticians who work with students to ensure dietary needs due to food allergies, food intolerances, and medical conditions are met
- Psychological Services Center: serves as the training center (practicum site) for UMass Amherst doctoral students in Clinical Psychology; offers a full range of psychological services, from therapy to learning disability and ADHD testing
- University Health Services (UHS): the on-campus health care center of UMass Amherst, serving UMass students, faculty, and staff and their domestic partners, spouses, and dependent children
Know Your Rights
Every UMass Amherst student with disabilities has rights and responsibilities that it’s important to be aware of, from access to reasonable accommodations to meeting university qualifications.
Need Help or Have a Question?
If you need help locating an accessibility resource at UMass Amherst or have a question or comment about our services, please fill out this form.