Disability Services provides information and services to the campus community including:
Learn more about how UMass Amherst works toward providing a more accessible and inclusive experience for current and prospective faculty, and where to turn for support if you need it.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Employee Counseling and Consultation Office (ECCO)
- Equal Opportunity and Access Office (EOA)
- Equal Opportunity - Workplace Accommodations
- HR Accessibility Settings
Animals on Campus
Explore the UMass Amherst Service Animal and Assistance Animal Policy below to learn more about qualifying service and support animals, the verification process, and campus access.
Expand your instructional toolkit with programs and success stories to help increase engagement and inspire innovation.
- Center for Teaching and Learning
- Innovate@UMass Amherst
- Instructional Design, Engagement and Support (I.D.E.A.S)
- Teach Access faculty grants
Digital Accessibility Resources
Raise the bar on how you provide digital content for your students with best practices and resources that support accessibility.
- Digital Accessibility
- Digital Media Lab - 3D maps
- IT Accessibility Resources
- Web Development and Content Resources
- Zoom: Improve the User Experience & Accessibility of Your Virtual Meetings & Class Sessions
Other Campus Resources
From transportation to translation, UMass Amherst offers an array of resources to serve you on campus and beyond.
- Accessible Van Service - UMass Transit Services
- Assistive Technologies Center (ATC)
- Center for Counseling & Psychological Health (CCPH)
- Center for Language, Speech and Hearing
- Escort Service/Resident Hall Security
- Interpreter Information
- Parking Services
- The Psychological Services Center (PSC)
- UMass Amherst Libraries
- University Health Services (UHS)
Facilities and Campus Services
Get to know the campus, the process for requesting facilities support and stay up to date on events that could affect your day-to-day routine.
- Accessibility for Special Needs
- Campus Accessibility Map
- Campus Core Utilities, Landscaping and Accessibility Project
- Current Service Interruptions
- Procuring Accessible IT (Guidelines for vetting IT software/hardware