The Project's philological and historical methods are in principle perfectly general, and their application to texts from the Mediterranean tradition has been explored by presentations at several regional and national meetings of the Society of Biblical Literature. Presentations since 2006 are:
- E Bruce Brooks: Structural Evolution in Mark (SBL/NE Cambridge MA, Apr 2006)
- E Bruce Brooks: The Twelve in Mark and Acts (SBL/EGL Mt Sterling OHIO, Apr 2007)
- E Bruce Brooks: The Original Epistle of James (SBL/NE Newton MA, Apr 2007)
- E Bruce Brooks: Prolegomena to Proto-Luke (SBL San Diego, Nov 2007)
- E Bruce Brooks: The Commandments of Jesus (SBL San Diago, Nov 2007)
All papers and abstracts posted on this site are Copyright © by their authors.
1 Feb 2007 / Contact The Project / Exit to Conferences Page