SBL: Regional Meetings 2013
As a courtesy to those attending, or sharing at a distance, presentations of Alpha Christianity interest sessions at regionalat the Eastern Great Lakes Biblical Society meeting in April 2013, the program of that session, complete with abstracts and texts of papers where available, is available here. With the cooperation of the individuals involved, certain papers from the other NT-relevant sessions at this and other regional meetings are also included.
We invite all scholars, at this and other meetings, to maximize the value of face time, and extend the range of comment generally, by taking advantage of opportunities of this kind to prepare for the live session, or to make helpful comments to those presenting at the session, whether before (though this is certainly more helpful to the presenter) or after..
- Eastern Great Lakes Biblical Society (4-5 April, Erie Pennsylvania).
- New Testament 1
- New Testament 2
- Alpha Christianity (Paul and After)
- The Curse of the Law in Galatians 3:10-14 (Timothy Dwyer); abstract
- Romans 1:18-2:29: A Stylometric Reconsideration (Keith L Yoder): abstract
- Theological Tendencies of the Pauline Interpolations (E Bruce Brooks): abstract
- 2 Thessalonians in Post-Pauline Context (Glenn L Holland): abstract
- New England Biblical Society (3 May, Newton Massachusetts).
- Topos Development in Mark (E Bruce Brooks)
- Society of Biblical Literature (23-26 November, Baltimore Maryland).
Forthcoming Books or Articles
- Jefford and Draper (ed): Papers from the SBL Didache Section
- Before and After Matthew (E Bruce Brooks)
For further information, or to present a correction or add an item, please contact the Warring States Project, which hosts this page in the common interest. The arrow below will take viewers to the Project's Alpha Christianity main page.