Alpha Christianity Project
In this section are posted some recent or upcoming papers, plus some responses to them, for comment or criticism. The corresponding virtual conversation is carried on in the General Philology Group (GPG) E-list, as well as the wider-spectrum Alpha Christianity list. New material for discussion is always welcome.
- Early (the primary Alpha documents: Jacob, Didache, Philippians 2, and 1 John; evidence for early missions and churches)
- Mark (presenting a stratification of Mark, whose early layers are additional evidence for Alpha Christianity)
- Paul (his genuine epistles considered from the Alpha Christianity point of view
- WSWG 28 (a conference on Stylometrics and the Question of Interpolations in Paul)
- Luke (a new A/B/C theory of Luke-Acts, which obviates the need for a Q hypothesis)
- WSWG 28: Stylometrics and the Question of Interpolations in Paul (Saturday 11 October, Amherst)
- Southeast Early China Roundtable (5:30 PM, Friday, 31 October, University Room, Hyde Hall, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill)
- Society of Biblical Literature (22-25 November 2014, San Diego)
- Alpha Seminar (8-10 PM, Sunday 23 November): The Sermon on the Mount (E Bruce Brooks)
- Annual Acquaintance and Business Meeting (8-9 AM, Monday 24 November). Open meeting, all interested persons invited.
Comments for posting may be sent to the Project via the mail link at the bottom of this page.
For the more modest Pizza Page, a nonprofessional forum, click here.
19 June 2014 / Contact The Project / Exit to Alpha Home Page