- Women's Health Policy & The 2004 Elections --
array of topics concerning health issues that affect women's lives and how they fit into the presidential
- Our Bodies Ourselves - if you know about the book, then you should check out the website.
- Ovations for the Cure--A non-profit organization
dedicated to raising money to support ovarian cancer research and drive awareness to the masses.
- National Women's Health Resource Center -- A "non-profit
organization, dedicated to helping women make informed decisions about their health, encourages women to
embrace healthy lifestyles to promote wellness and prevent disease."
- OBGYN.net -- Includes facts,
articles, interviews, etc. concerning tons of gynecological issues.
- Helping Our Women--A resource center for women with
chronic, life threatening and/or disabling illness.
- Body Positive - Lots of links and information about eating disorders, staying healthy
at any weight
- Positive Health Project -- A project based in New
York City that aims to "reduce the spread of HIV by providing health and prevention services
designed for people who use drugs, including injection drugs users, club drug users, sex workers,
transgenders, women and the homeles."
- Museum of Menstruation & Women's Health -- "Discover the rich
history of menstruation and women's health on this Web site - MUM for short - devoted to menstruation and
selected topics of women's health!"
- Spine Health -- offers information concering back pain and medical
- Midwest Teen Sex Show - A video program about teen sexuality