- Boston's Queer Agenda - with over 3000 subscribers, is a free weekly email calendar of events and bi-weekly classifieds for the Boston region. The List encourages networking and centralizes information about upcoming events, volunteer and job opportunities, apartment postings and community announcements.
- National Gay and Lesbian Task
Force - News articles, general info
about the Gay Rights Movement
- The Queer Resources
Directory - Info and links to sites dedicated to gay, lesbian, and bisexual issues
- Oasis - On-line magazine with info/well known activists, news and media
- Stonewall Center -
UMass gay/lesbian website, lots of info
for college age students,
- W. MA Pink
Pages - Lots of links,
resources for W. Mass. residents
- Bay Windows - Gay and Lesbian
Newspaper of New England - News, resources for teens, help for high risk youth
- Lesbian.Org - Resources, info,
news, links for lesbians
- Pride Links.Com - Great
links with a lot of info and
- Day Of Silence -
Web-site to raise awareness for the
"Day of Silence", which occurs every April. Helps make GLBT discrimination "visible" through a nationwide
day of non-violent protest.
- Marriage Equality for Same-Sex Couples - An article about the legislative rights being provided and denied through state regulations.
to the Thistle: On Bisexuality and Feminism - Letter relating
homosexuals and feminism
- Audre Lorde Project - a Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Two Spirit, Trans and Gender Non-Conforming People of Color community organizing center, focusing on the New York City area.
- Gender Equity Resource Center – LGBT Resources and definitions of terms