The University of Massachusetts Amherst recognizes the importance of reliable and prompt diagnosis of plant problems for the turf, floriculture, vegetable, nursery, urban forestry and landscape industries. The UMass Extension Plant Diagnostic Lab provides diagnosis of plant problems for farmers, horticulturists, landscape contractors, turf managers, arborists, nurseries, and others in agriculture and the green industries.
Begin / End Date:
Saturday, June 12, 2010
Scholarly Product Detail:
Howell, et al. 2013. 2014-2015 New England Vegetable Management Guide,.UMass Extension, Childs, et al. 2010. Pest Identification Guide for Weeds, Pests, and Diseases of Woody Plants. UMass Extension., Dicklow, et al. 2009. Best Management Practices for Vegetable Production. Mass. Farm Bureau.
Scholarly Product Type:
College of Natural Sciences/Center for Agriculture/UMass Extension
- Julie HestionGolf Course Superintendents Association of Cape Cod36 Elisha Maethewson RoadN. Scituate, RI 02857United States
- Jenn Forth-OrmanMassachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources251 Causeway StreetSuite 500Boston, MA 02114United States
- Robert LucciNew England Flower Growers Association8 Gould RoadBedford, MA 01760United States
- Rena SumnerMass. Nursery & Landscape AsoociationPO Box 387Conway, MA 01344United States
- John HowellNE Vegetable & Berry Growers Association109 Lee RoadS. Deerfield, MA 01373United States
- Peter ChurchMass. Department of Conservation & Recreation251 Causeway StreetSuite 600Boston, MA 02114United States
- Mass. Association of Lawn Care ProfessionalsPO Box 222Stow, MA 01775United States