Since 1969, UMass has been home to The Boltwood Project, a student-led Service-Learning course that partners with 14 community programs for people with disabilities. Students participate in weekly service sessions at local community sites. Over 200 student participate in The Boltwood Project each year.
- THE FUN CLUB / Bangs Community Center70 Boltwood WalkAmherst, MA 01002United States
- LOS AMIGOS / Bangs Community Center70 Boltwood WalkAmherst, MA 01002United States
- State Dept. of Developmental Services1 Roundhouse PlazaNorthampton, MA 01060United States
- Scouts (Special troop)Amherst, MA 01002United States
- Farren Care Center340 Montague City RoadTurners Falls, MA 01376United States
- Berkshire Hills Music Academy48 Woodbridge StreetHadley, MA 01075United States