This Advanced Practicum in School Psychology is centered around engaging with school communities and is the work of the School Outreach Team at the UMass Psychological Services Center. School Psychology doctoral students have the opportunity to engage in both a didactic seminar and as consultants in schools to help schools/districts develop and implement systems of positive behavioral support and data-based decision-making. To date, students have worked in over 20 schools in Western MA in districts such as Amherst, Holyoke, Westfield, Mohawk Trail, Southern Berkshire, etc.
- Amherst Regional Public SchoolsAmherst, MA 01002United States
- Holyoke Public SchoolsHolyoke, MA 01040United States
- Westfield Public School DistrictWestfield, MA 01085United States
- Mohawk Trail Regional School SystemShelburne Falls, MA 01370United States
- Southern Berkshire Regional School DistrictSheffield, MA 01257United States