About UMass WorldWide
UMass Amherst is connected in the local, regional, national, and global communities. This website is your path into learning about the many programs faculty and staff are engaged in, from classes, to conferences, to exhibitions, to research, and much, much more.
UMass Amherst is proud to be a "Community Engaged University," designated by the Carnegie Foundation in 2008. Learn more.
UMass Amherst Community Engagement Resources:
- Community Engaged Research Program (CERP)
- Faculty Senate Outreach Council (FSOC)
- Office of Campus Engagement
- Office of Civic Engagement and Service-Learning (CESL)
- UMass Extension
- UMass Libraries – Community Engagement Guide
- Volunteer UMass Database
Other Related UMass Offices
UMass Faculty and Staff
Log in to add and/or edit programs.
Director of Regional Engagement - Springfield-UMass Partnership