Faculty and Staff
Workshops and series are available at no charge, unless otherwise noted, to all UMass Amherst employees and graduate employees. Employee spouses may attend workshops listed as available to the public and there is no charge. Employee participation in workshops and seminars is on a voluntary basis, with supervisory approval. In most cases, employees will need to discuss their training plans with a supervisor to satisfy their department’s release-time policies.
- Register for a workshop or series online.
- Click the Workshop or Series title.
- Log in with your Net ID.
- Complete the sign-up form.
- If you sign-up for a series, you are signing up for all the sessions within the series.
Public Community Guests
Public community guests includes Five College employees and the general public. Five College Employees may contact their individual campus Human Resources Office for information about eligible workshops, registration procedures, and associated costs. The General Public may attend workshops that are listed as available to the public, on a space-available basis, and at a charge of $50.00 per person per session. For questions or further information, call 413-545-1787 or visit us at www.umass.edu/wld.
- You cannot register online.
- Instead you may register by completing the Non-University Participants Registration Form [PDF].
- You may also call us to register at 413-545-1787.
To Cancel Your Registration
- Please contact the WLD office by phone or email.
- Public participant's workshop fees are refundable if cancellation is made at least two business days in advance.
If WLD Cancels A Workshop or Series
Canceled workshops are indicated as Closed, and Cancelled in the workshop title. We will also notify registered participants by email or phone when we cancel a workshop or series.