W407 South College
Undoing Monogamy: The Politics of Science and the Possibilities of Biology, Duke University Press, 2016.
“Biopossibility: A queer feminist materialist science studies manifesto, with special reference to the question of monogamous behavior.” Signs: Journal of Women in Culture and Society, forthcoming, Winter 2016.
With Jane Couperus, Jennifer Hamilton, and Banu Subramaniam, “The Mating Life of Geeks: Love, Neuroscience, and the New Autistic Subject,” in Signs: Journal of Women in Culture and Society, forthcoming, Winter 2015.
“Constituting Compulsory Monogamy: Normative Femininity at the Limits of Imagination,” in Journal of Gender Studies, Online version available February 2014.
Courses Recently Taught
- Postcolonial Feminist Science Studies (Hampshire)
- History of Race and Sexuality in the U.S.
- Feminist Engagements with Biomedicine
- Monogamy (Hampshire College, UMass)
- Race, Gender, and Sexuality in Science
- Rethinking the Sexual Body (Hampshire College)
- Methods and Practices in Feminist Research (Mt. Holyoke College)
- Issues in Feminist Research
- Feminist Science Studies (Hampshire College)