Directions to Campus
Please note that if you are driving and chose to use GPS, the Visitor Center address is:
300 Massachusetts Ave, Amherst, MA 01003.
If you are a first time visitor and traveling from the East or West on I-90 (Mass Pike), we do not recommend taking exit 8 off of the Mass Pike, rather follow the directions to exit 4 listed below.
Bradley (Hartford/Springfield) is 45 miles south of the University.
Logan (Boston) is 90 miles east of the University.
(800) 872-8752 provides airport transportation services.
(413) 586-1120 provides shuttle service to and from Bradley, Logan, and New York airports.
(877) 695-4665 provides private car services to and from Bradley, Logan, and New York airports.
(413) 221-4512 provides airport shuttle and car services from Bradley, Logan, and J.F.K. airports.
(800) 533-8470 provides transportation services to and from Bradley, Logan, and J.F.K. airports
& throughout the local area.
(800) 229-9424 serves Springfield, MA.
(413) 586-5806 local service is free to students during the school year.
(800) 343-999 services Amherst, MA.
- Amtrak for schedules, or call (800) 872-7245