We look forward to receiving your application. Contact us if you need any help. We are happy to answer your questions and walk you through the process.
- Download the application and instructions.
- Mail your complete application materials postmarked by the postmarked deadline (April 15 to start in September; Oct. 1 to start in January).
- short essay
- application fee
- Have your official transcripts mailed directly from all colleges you have ever attended to the UMass Continuing and Professional Education admissions office. Start soon on this. It can take a while.
- If you are a former UMass Amherst student, the process for applying will be a little bit different for you. Read this.
- If you have international transcripts and/or English was not your first spoken language, review the International Applicant's Guide for specialized information and instructions to help you.
- Learn more about financial aid.
the next step.
You will receive a confirmation email after your application has been received. Once all your application materials are in, including official transcripts, we will review them and notify you of a decision by mail within 4-6 weeks after the admissions deadline.
If you have any questions or concerns while you are waiting for a response, please feel free to contact us.