Join the Friends of UMass Press
The University of Massachusetts Press has served communities of readers, scholars, and creative writers for the past 55 years. Gifts from generous individuals and our authors make it possible for us to publish the timely and vital titles you see here—volumes that make a lasting impact on our society and our world.
You can make a gift to the Press online, or if you prefer to send a check, it should be made payable to "Friends of UMass Press" and mailed to:
University of Massachusetts Press
671 N. Pleasant St.
Amherst, MA 01003.
Your gift is tax-deductible to the fullest extent provided by law.
2018 Friends presentation volume, The Stages of Memory: Reflections on Memorial Art, Loss, and the Spaces Between by James E. Young
We welcome donations of any amount. If you make a tax-deductible gift at any of the levels below, you’ll receive the benefits listed in that tier and in all previous levels:
- Invitations to exclusive "Friends of UMass Press" parties, lectures, and events.
- A copy of our annual Friends presentation volume
- 30% discount on all book purchases from the UMass Press website
- 40% discount on all book purchases
- Your choice of three of our 2018 paperback releases
- Sponsor a UMass Press title and/or its digital components; this is an excellent way to support our mission! Your name will remain associated with the project for as long as it is in print. Here is a sample dedication: “Publication of this title was made possible through the generous support of the Smith family.”
Many of our projects require additional financial support to cover special costs associated with publication. If you or your organization are interested in endowing an individual title, a book series, an internship, or a digital project, please contact Mary Dougherty at email@example.com to discuss customized giving options.