Project Protect Registration Form
Submitted by druderma on Fri, 12/09/2011 - 12:09
Thank you for using the UMass Police Department’s Project Protect to register your property, please follow the instructions listed below.
1. Use your Net ID to enter the page.
2. Once you have reached the registration page, please enter as much information as possible about the item you wish to register.
3. If you are unsure about where to find the information requested (ie: serial number, MAC address) instructions will be provided once you reach that point.
4. Be sure to enter a valid mailing address (a local/on-campus address is preferred); this is where your registration decal will be sent.
5. You may register as many pieces of property as you would like.
6. Be sure to log off once you have completed your registration.
7. When you receive your decal, place it on your property where it can be found. This will alert the person who recovers your property that it is registered and to contact UMass Police.
If your property should become lost or stolen, contact UMass Police immediately. Notify the officer that your property was registered with Project Protect.
Again, Thank you for taking these steps to protect your property.