English | Español | Français | 中文
Welcome to the UMass Amherst Police Department Online Police Reporting System.
If this is an Emergency please call 911.
To report any crime which occurred within the last 30 minutes, call (413) 545-2121.
Please read and consider the statements below to determine if online reporting is right for you. If it is, the system will allow you to immediately file a report for an officer to review. It will also allow you to print a copy of the report at no cost.
Please confirm the following to find out if online filing is right
If the above statements are all TRUE, you are ready to file your report online, make sure to turn off pop-up blocking software before filing your report. If any of the above statements are FALSE, you cannot use this system for online report filing, please see the Online Reporting FAQ page to determine your options.
Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- This is NOT an emergency requiring immediate police response.
- This crime occurred on the UMass Amherst Campus.
- You do not know who committed this crime.
- You were not physically assaulted.>
- See a message stating that “Your report has been submitted”, this indicates that your report is complete.
- Be provided with a temporary case number. A temporary printable report will be emailed to the address you provided.
- Following officer review of your report any of the following may occur:
An approved, permanent report will be emailed to you at the address provided.
You may be contacted by an officer if your report warrants further investigation.
You will receive an email detailing the reason(s) that your report was rejected.
- Review time will vary based upon case load and officer availability. Please allow 24-48 hours for processing.
FILING A FALSE POLICE REPORT IS A CRIME AND WILL BE PROSECUTED.