Wordmarks Usage Guidelines and Downloads
The Campus Wordmarks spell out the name of the campus, either in print or on the Web.
- The UMass Amherst Wordmarks are designed to be used as one unit, not as separate letter forms or elements.
- The letterforms "UMass Amherst" and "University of Massachusetts Amherst" have been specifically configured. They cannot be altered or redrawn.
- The proportions of the graphic element should remain unaltered.
- The Wordmarks must be clearly legible at all times.
- The Wordmarks must be reproduced from official artwork.
Below are JPG, TIFF, and EPS (encapulated PostScript) files for download in ZIP format. These files can be scaled (within the above guidelines) in programs like Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
The JPG and TIFF downloads include black, maroon, and 2-color versions of each wordmark.
See Web Downloads for selected marks optimized for the Web.