Click here for the Financial Aid Services home pageSchool Code
'Dollars from Cents' © Mark Aplet. Image from
Financial Aid Basics
Types of Aid
Applying for Aid
Receiving Aid
Frequently Asked Questions about Financial Aid
Summer Financial Aid
Forms and Publications
Students can find jobs here!
Helpful Links and Resources
Contact information and staff listing

Questions? We're here to help.

Undergraduate Aid
(413) 545-0801
Graduate Aid
(413) 545-0801

Information for Employers

Employers seeking UMass Amherst students for on- or off-campus jobs may use this Web site to post a job.

Off-Campus Employers

Students working off campus may be paid using employer funds or, in some cases, a combination of employer funds and federal work study funds. If you are an off-campus employer and wish to hire students under the federal work study program, please read the Off-Campus Guidelines thoroughly, and complete an Agency Registration Form if you have not already done so. Off-campus employers who do not wish to pay students using federal work study funds do not need to complete the Agency Registration Form.

Please note: Employers must be located in Massachusetts and be a non-profit, community service organization with a 501(c)3 in order to pay students using federal work study funds.

Federal Work-Study

Employers who wish to become a Federal Work-Study sites and employ work-study students should first read the following sections:

Work-Study Requirements and Guidelines

Community Service Information

Student Employee of the Year Award

Do you have an outstanding student worker? Nominate them for the Gerald F. Scanlon Student Employee of the Year Award.

Download the Nomination form below to learn more about this award.

Award Nomination Form (50K, PDF)