The scholarship listings on this page include University of Massachusetts awarded funds, and scholarships offered through organizations outside of the University. For scholarships listed with UMass Amherst Financial Aid Services as the organization, students should complete a General Application through the new UMass Amherst Scholarship System. By completing the General Application, students will automatically be considered for several scholarships awarded by Financial Aid. Students must be intending to enroll for the following semester in order to be considered for Financial Aid scholarships.
- Keyword will search Title, Organization, Description and Eligibility fields.
- Class is the class level in the year scholarship will be distributed.
- Award Year is the year of the spring semester, e.g., 2018-19 academic year is the 2019 Award Year.
- Select multiple Classes by holding the command/control key while selecting Classes.
- Click on the scholarship title for detailed information and application instructions.
Currently displaying 851 scholarship(s).