Train the Trainer Sessions Scheduled
Have you ever witnessed a conflict, but not known what to say or do?
At a party, on the street, across campus—if you see trouble brewing or someone who needs help, there’s no need to feel powerless. There are steps you can take to become an Active Bystander.
We are seeking trainers, facilitators, and educators to learn how and spread the word!
- Join the campus-wide effort to create a caring campus community
- Learn the principles of active bystander training
- Network with other professionals
- Train RAs for the coming year
- Gain additional training experience facilitating programs for first year students and beyond
Train the trainer sessions are scheduled from 1 to 3 p.m. on these dates:
- Thursday, July 24 (Herter Hall, Room 217)
- Wednesday, July 30 (School of Management, Room 119)
- Wednesday, August 13 (Campus Center 903)
- Thursday, August 14 (Campus Center 903)
Register for one of these important trainings and take a step toward a safer, more caring campus.
For more information, click here.
Thank you for your efforts to continue to make UMass the great university we are!