- Giving as a part of a community towards a common goal motivates people to participate who would not donate otherwise.
- It makes record keeping and preparing for tax time a snap.
- Payroll deduction is awesome!
- It shows the local community that UMass cares.
- It’s fun!
Are you able to go up a level?
Please consider adding at least one Western MA nonprofit to your list. It takes a village!
- $5,000+: Visionary Leaders
- $2,500-$4,999: Inspiration Leaders
- $500-2,499:Leader's Circle
- $250-$499: Champion
We are proud to say that 100% of all UMACC donations go to nonprofit organizations!
UMACC donations are not used to cover any UMass expenses.
It depends on when you donate!
Donate by December 11 and deductions will start on January 10. You will have a maximum of 26 pay periods to deduct from.
Donate between December 12 and January 21 and deductions will start on 2/7/19. You will have a maximum of 24 pay periods to deduct from.
Donate between January 22 and January 31 and deductions will start on February 21. You will have 22 pay periods to deduct from.
No, payroll-deduction contributions are after tax.
If you donated by payroll deduction, you can find the total you have donated for the year on the "After-Tax Deductions" section of your pay stub.
If you donated $250 or more by check or credit card you should receive a tax acknowledgment letter from the United Way of Hampshire County.
Feel free to contact the UMACC office with questions. email@example.com or (413) 545-8414
The Faculty and Staff Campaign raises money for UMass organizations and is run by the UMass Advancement Office.
UMACC raises money for nonprofit organizations in our community and beyond, and is run by External Relations and University Events.