University Health Services header
Using UHS
Health & Wellness
Insurance & Billing
Center for Alcohol and other Drug Abuse Prevention (CADAP)
About You
About Us

Questions? We're here to help.

Call (413) 577-5000

Outreach & Consultation

  • Need materials to help educate campus audiences about alcohol and other drugs?

  • Want to schedule a training or presentation for your class, RSO, residence hall or other group?

  • Trying to find a guest lecturer for a class or community group?

  • Need to make a referral for substance abuse treatment or counseling and don’t know where to turn?

  • Want to learn more about substance use and prevention efforts?

  • Ever thought about getting involved in prevention, recovery or education programs?

We can help! Call (413) 577-5181 to learn more.

Some of what we’ve been doing lately...

  • New Students Orientation and associated programs for parents.

  • Trainings for New Students Orientation program counselors.

  • Educating students and families about MyStudentBody, the online alcohol course.

  • Sharing information about alcohol and other drug abuse prevention through performances by the Not Ready for Bedtime Players.